Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Forum Update broke alternative welcome URL

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ph_foon
    Participant

Hi guys!
    After updating your plugin on a customer’s website, the user doesn’t see the well designed page with the welcome message after subscribing anymore.
    Now, just an ugly grey page with a white box is shown with a default message.

The field with for the alternative welcome URL (sorry, don’t know the exact english term. In the german backend the field is called “URL der alternativen Willkommens-Seite”) is set with an absolute URL and that page exists.

Please let me know how to fix this..

Best,
    Peter

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi if you see a blank page, probably the dedicated page is not set on main setting, check it. It should be used as default for all messages. There should a notice on the admin panel when that page is not configured.

If the alternative welcome is not working, this s a bug, I’m going to check it right now.

Stefano.

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ve just tested it and the alternative welcome page works. The content displayed is the welcome message or the activation message? Maybe the customer enabled the double optin without properly configure the dedicated page?

Stefano.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.