Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support To build lists and send different newsletters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,
    I would like to build 3 lists and the customers get 3 different newsletters.
    In your blog I have read to put:

newsletter_form list=”1″
    newsletter_form list=”2″
    newsletter_form list=”3″

But I don’t know where to put this.
    Could you give me a hint please?

Thank you very much!
    Beatrix

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi those are shortcodes to create different subscription forms registering subscriber in different lists. Instead if you want the subscriber to select one or more lists, you should simple configure them as public in the list configuration panel.

Stefano.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Stefano,

thank you very much for your answer.

I would like to send different Welcome emails with different bonus content links, because I have different lists.
    I thougt I could use the shortcodes for that, but don’t know where to put them.
    But maybe you have a different solution for me, how to create different welcome emails.

Thank you very much!
    Beatrix

Guido.
    Participant

I think the problem is maybe in the different lists as something complete different. I use them to try people to sign-up to more than one list. In that case the welcome-email is also for ‘more lists’. But it could maybe nice to adjust the content of the mail with the selected preferences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Guido,
    yes, it is a problem with the totally different list and therefore totally different bonus contents.
    Nice greetings,
    Beatrix

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.