Home Forums Newsletter Developers Single post notification to subscribers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lorenzo Desole
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am evalutating your product and have installed the Automated plugin. It suits most of our needs, except one: single Emails with single posts for selected subscribers.

What I mean is we intend to give subscribers the option to choose among one (or more) of the following:

1) weekly summary Newsletter
    2) daily summary Newsletter
    3) Email notification when a new blog post is published (with excerpts from the post).

If #3 is not feasibile with the automated plugin (and AFAIK it is not, I’m afraid), my plan B is to programmatically export users subscribed to a specific list (.csv would be the ideal format) and use it to generate a one-shot Email message with internal programs. How can I programmatically export a single list of subscribers? Any pointers?

Thanks in advance.

Lorenzo Desole
    Participant

So…
    I tried to automate the extraction of user details via the wp-admin interface, but the csv file doesn’t include the user ID field, and I need it to generate (along with the token filed wich is provided) the nk part of the link to the subscription page. This is not good.

For reasons that would take too long to explain, I don’t have access to the DB tables, so I am stuck.

I reiterate my question: is there a way to automatically send a newsletter as soon as a new post is published?

This is a feature that we need. If the NewsLetter plugin can’t provide it, I will have to uninstall it, ask for a refund, and find a plugin that does.

Best regards.

Lorenzo Desole
    Participant

Is anyone reading these forums?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.