Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Scheduled/automated emails for new subscribers?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    marcusjames
    Participant

I see the Blogger plan includes things like “email automation” and “follow-up emails”, but I’m not sure what exactly that means.

I need to send an automated series of 14 emails (1 email every 3 days) to each new subscriber. For example, someone subscribes and they get a welcome email, then 3 days later they get email 2, and so on.

Is it possible to schedule and automate this sort of email series?

Thanks!

Stefano
    Keymaster

The welcome email is included in Newsletter standard configuration, the followup extension lets to create a serie of 20 email to be sent at regular intervals.

Stefano.

zay54
    Participant

Hi – I’m also interested in buying the premium plugin & have a question about automation. Is it possible to have multiple automation sequences at once correlated to different signup widgets for different lists? For example if I had a signup on one page with widget to a list for people in the US, and used another signup widget on different page for another list of people in Italy, is it possible to have 2 separate automation sequences – one for each list?? Thanks….

Joel McCartin
    Participant

Is it possible to have multiple automation sequences at once correlated to different signup widgets for different lists?
    Did you answer this?
    Is it possible?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is that possible to create different Follow-Up Newsletter depending on the selected number of subscription list? I see that it is possible to do follow up for all subscribers. What if I need a different follow-up newsletter for different groups of subscribers? Thank you

edupin
    Participant

Same for me. It seems a basic functionnality, I think that’s what lists are made for, and I don’t understand why it is not possible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.