Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Pre-Purchase Questions- Embedded Images and Automated Woocommerce Emails

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lnews332673
    Participant

I tried to ask these questions from your contact form but did not receive a person’s response. The automated response said to place the question here. That seems a bit strange but here you go.

I have a few pre-purchase questions that I have not been able to figure out from your website.

1. Am I able to send a newsletter with embedded images? Or does it only send them with a link?

2. Can I create an automatic email response to an individual a specific time after a Woocommerce order has been placed on our site?

3. Can I create automatic emails at intervals of 1, 2, and 3 weeks after a person has just registered their email with our wordpress site?

Quite frankly, I am looking at implementing your Newsletter plugin or Mailster. The Mailster plugin will do all of the above but the Newsletter plugin’s interface is vastly better so I would really rather use your plugin. Before we invest a huge time and effort setting up and using the plugins I would like to know if it will do these 3 things. If you don’t do these things is it feasible you would implement in the near future?

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.