I’ve got a newsletter set up, the subscribers are input, I’ve added a photo, it’s displaying fine in the editing screen, it’s using a complete url, but when I receive the test email, the pix is missing. Don’t know what else to try.
One important point to remember when configuring email is that you must use HTML 1, not HTML5 when doing so. I had some trouble myself until I remembered that rule. I learned it in class and it was so long ago I forgotten… Argggg… Well, when I simplified everything it worked great. Just a tip two breaks worked better for me than a P tag. Don’t know if that applies to everyone but for me that worked best.