Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support New version missing switch to html and edit post module text.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dane5
    Participant

Hi

I’ve had to revert to version 5.9 due to the new version not having the features of the original. There doesnt seem to be a “switch to html version” and more importantly you can’t edit the posts module. This is essential as your system does not tranlsate my theme posts correctly (it enters lots of garbled theme text) so I need to edit the text. Editing the text seem to have been removed!!! IF you can fix these issues it would again be worht upgrading. Obvisouly I also cant purchase the product upgrades without knowing tis is fixed.

Regards
    Dane

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, when you’re in the targeting panel, open the preview tab and on bottom you should see the conversion button.

Stefano.

dane5
    Participant

Hi Stefano,

Thanks, but still cant go back to new version until editing of the posts module is allowed again. It would be a pain to have to go through the html looking for it.

Dane

hocoarts
    Participant

Not only is it a pain to have to go through the html looking for areas that need editing, once you switch to html, that’s it. There is a warning message that pops up saying that there’s no going back. I tried it as I was composing a newsletter, and I had to start over again because there was no way to return to the drag and drop composer. I don’t understand why that’s so. With past versions, you could toggle back and forth between the Drag and drop and the html editor.

dane5
    Participant

Well, thanks, thats is pretty awful. Can’t understand why they would release a new version vastly inferior to the old.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.