Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Multilingual texts and emails (WP Globus)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    unfurtunally your newsletter plugin did not support multilanguge.
    Only your fields (like name, surname, email etc.) support multilanguage. Welcome messages, confirmation messages and verifying emails did not support multilanguage.

I use the WP Globus Plugin.

But here is the good message: You could easily integrate it. I know this because I added the lines in the code 🙂
    Please add this to your official release!

File: newsletter/subscription/subscription.php

Add after line 294

$message = $options[$prefix . 'message'];
    $message = apply_filters('the_title', $message); //Apply the filter to differ the languages Email Message

Add after line 297

$subject = $options[$prefix . 'subject'];
    $subject = apply_filters('the_title', $subject); //Apply the filter to differ the languages Email Subject

Add after line 359

$message = $options[$prefix . 'message'];
    $message = apply_filters('the_title', $message); //Apply the filter to differ the languages Email conformation Message

Add after line 362

$subject = $options[$prefix . 'subject'];
    $subject = apply_filters('the_title', $subject); //Apply the filter to differ the languages Email conformation subject 

Add after line 704

$foetmp = $this->options[$key . '_url']; //get URL from Alternative custom confirmation required page
    $foetmp = apply_filters('the_title', $foetmp); //Apply the filter do differ the language
    header('Location: ' . self::add_qs($foetmp, 'nk=' . $user->id . '-' . $user->token, false) . $params); //Change the variable to set the correct URL, when user clicks on conformation email
    die();

Change line 712
    header('Location: ' . self::add_qs('newsletter-mail/', 'nm=' . $key . '&nk=' . $user->id . '-' . $user->token, false) . $params); // Change line to get the correct language page to welcome after conformation, hardcoded website, this should be better, but this works for me

Thats it!
    Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,
    any chance to integrate this?

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.