Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Import emails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nackgr
    Participant

Hello

I try to import emails but when i click it i get this message , i installed the advanced import plugin but still i get the same message any idea ?

The import features have been consolidated in the free “Adacanced Import” addon you can find on addons management panel. Please install that addon to have:

ANGELOS
    Participant

Hello,
    I get the same message. I guess that devs removed the ability to add subscribers the way we used all these years.
    However, the new plugin cannot be trusted from my side for the following reasons:
    1. It’s still in beta. Beta versions have always bugs.
    2. You don’t have a clear guide, but you have to read the documantation.
    3. You are not sure that if you add a new subscriber, if the subscriber will get a message. Personally, I do not want the subscriber to get a message. I use a different contact form with a checkbox about the subscription. I read the message, and I add the user manually. This way, I can handle the subscribers and just ignore the fake ones.

Please devs, restore the ability to add subscribers the usual way. 🙂

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by ANGELOS.
    serra
    Participant

I had the same issue and I solved it by updating the plugin to the latest version.

ANGELOS
    Participant

It is updated to the latest version. The last version I have is the Version 7.0.9.
    Checking for updates doesn’t show a new version, so this is the last one, having this problem.

Dost
    Participant

yes new updates are terrible, it seems the only reason for them is to make sure no one uses the free version anymore

Andy1111
    Participant

Hi, I got the same problem. how did you solve this problem?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.