Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Forum Images not displayed in Outlook – but only when usin a special domain/WP-hosting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    decentris
    Participant

Hi guys,

I am experiencing a strange behaviour in Outlook:

I do my own hosting on a dedicated sever, where I host different domains.

I am using TheNewsletterPlugin, for all those domains but on a certain domain, I experience the known problem, that Outlook won’t display the images integrated into the newsletter html email. BUT ONLY for ONE specific domain. All other domains/wordpress installations, which use thenewsletterplugin, are working fine and Outlook displays the newsletter images correctly.

I already did the following to make sure it is no local problem:

* Moved the temporary internet folder location
    * I made sure, that the setting “Don’t save encrypted content” is not activated in the Internet Settings and in the Outlook Trust Center
    * Took care, that the respective domain in general and newsletter-senders address in detail are “whitelisted” in Outlook – Spam settings

I also made sure, that the URL of the images in the newsletter are working correctly. More than that, the newsletter is correctly displayed in Gmail, Thunderbird, GMX and other mail clients/services.

As this is just for this specific domain (all others are working), I don’t know, what do do anymore.

Maybe some of you may have got an idea for me.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best,
    Hannes

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, just take the image url from your newsletter received in outlook and try to load it in a browser. If it works, it is outlook blocking the image loading.

Stefano.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.