Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support How do I rectify AOL mail not working properly?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    smith8395john
    Participant

AOL mail service is one of the most popular emailing applications, which is mainly used by countless users. This email service has many wonderful features, hence both home and office users use it for their personal and official usages. AOL mail is really a great emailing application, which is attracting millions of users per day. This emailing application has made user very comfortable and hassle-free. I am using AOL email service for communicating properly with my customers. AOL mail service is the best medium for clear and effective emailing communication. This email service has many amazing features, so I have decided to use it for my business deals. In the urgent meeting, suddenly my AOL mail account has stopped working or not responding, so all my important tasks are pending. My meeting is also disturbing, so my business deal has canceled. I have been facing this problem since last week, so it has become a tough situation for me. I am trying to find out the main reasons why AOL mail is not working correctly. I am not able to guess the main causes of this error, hence I look for the best technical support. As per my technical skill, I think that it can be the issue of AOL mail settings. I am not sure about it. So anyone can recommend solid ways to solve AOL mail not working errors.

jake_paul
    Participant

AOL Mail Not Receiving Emails
    1:Check the filter settings of the mail in the first step to solve AOL mail not working.
    2:Verify all the filters and disable the ones that are not needed.
    3:A few filters of the mail app will direct the incoming mail to the trash or spam folder directly.
    4:Disable such filters and check if the issue has been resolved.
    5:If there is heavy network traffic or any problems with the mail server, the mail will be delayed.
    6:Wait patiently for a few minutes and check if you are receiving the mail.
    7:Next, sign into the AOL mail and navigate to the Spam folder.
    8:Check if you received the mail to the spam folder. If so, select the mail and then click the Not Spam option available at the top part of the screen.

AOL Mail Not Loading
    Step 1: Follow the below-given instructions if your AOL is not loading on your iOS device.
    Step 2: First, enable the Airplane Mode on your phone and turn it off after a few seconds. Check if the mail is loading properly.
    Step 3: Reset the network settings in the succeeding step by navigating to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
    Step 4: Select the General option followed by the Reset option. Choose the Reset Network Settings option from the next page.
    Step 5: Remove the AOL account from your iPhone and add it again. From Settings, choose the Accounts & Passwords option.
    Step 6: Select the AOL Account and then tap the Delete Account option.
    Step 7: To add the account again, choose the Add Account option and follow the prompts to add the account.
    Step 8: Get in touch with the technical team to resolve this issue.

How to Fix AOL Mail Error Code 521
    Perform the following steps to solve this AOL mail error code 521.

Step 1: First, ensure that the system driver is upgraded to the new version available.
    Step 2: Next, try to erase all the junk files and the non-permanent files using Disk Cleanup.
    Step 3: Now, ensure to perform a virus scan and scan the system for a full virus.
    Step 4: Make sure to repair and correct the Registry entries to fix AOL mail error code 521.
    Step 5: Make use of the Windows System Restore to undo the changes that you recently made.
    Step 6: Next, make sure to uninstall and reinstall the AIM program that is associated with the error 521.
    Step 7: Upgrade the Windows to the new version to fix this Aol mail problems.
    Step 8: Now, make sure to run the Windows System File Checker to fix AOL mail error code 521.
    Step 9: Right-click Windows or the Start button on the lower left bottom of the computer screen.
    Step 10: Now, click Command Prompt, type SFC or scan now, and hit Enter to run this application.
    Step 11: Execute a clean installation of Windows to delete all the issues associated with the Windows OS.

Hope this helps you out.

somafitness
    Participant

thank you for sharing

outenad
    Participant

Thnaks a lot

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.