Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Exclude some categories

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please let me know if it’s possible to exclude accounts listed in more than one list.
    I need to send email to customers that are listed a the same time in different lists.
    Example: I need to send an email to subscribes that are listed in the general “newsletter lis” some of them have already purchased my product (so I created a list “purchased”), and some others not. So when I send a news letter to promote the product I need to to exclude from the general “newsletter lis” the customers that have already purchased my product that are listed in the list “purchased”.
    I’m sorry but I didn’t find the way to do this.
    Please give me more details.
    Best
    Andrea

Stefano
    Keymaster

You should simple send your email to all subscriber with the “purchased” list not active.

Stefano.

ASSOCIAZIONE
    Participant

I’m sorry but I don’t understand.

example:
    Mario subscribed the newsletter and he was listed in the “newsletter” list;
    after that, he send us an email to be informed about a training course and he was listed in “interested” people list;
    after our answer he purchased a course and was listed in “purchased” list.

So he was in three lists: “newsletter” “interested” “purchased”

Now we need to send an advertising to promote the course to:

– all the subscribers of the “newsletter” list (but not to Mario that has already purchased the course)
    – all the subscribers of the “interested” list (but not to Mario that has already purchased the course)
    – no one of the subscribers of the “purchased” list, (because they have already purchased the course)

Is it possible to do that with your software?

Can I write you in Italian, I see you name and I suppose you are Italian. Maybe it’s easier to explain my problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.