Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support change Subscribe button text

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    worst
    Participant

Hi dear Stefano
    At first I should have a special thanks for your great plugin!
    as you see in my Topic title, I want to change the Subscribe button on widget. Search in all plugin pages and in the web, haven’t any useful result for me.
    I’ll be thankful for your help man!
    good luck!

Stefano
    Keymaster

You can find every translatable label on subscription steps panel/form fields subpanel.

Stefano.

Maxou51
    Participant

Hi Stefano, instead of creating a new post for the same question, I respond in here. I have a look at the configurations panel in my wordpress admin page and I can’t find anything to help me to change the text button. Instead of subscription, I’d like to change the text by something in French like “Inscrivez-vous” or “Valider”.

From FTP soft, I tried to find the word subscription but there are to many..

Thanks for your great plugin and your kind assistance 🙂

Sincerely,

Max

Stefano
    Keymaster

Text are changeable from administrative panels, not via FTP. Go to the subscription steps panel, form fields section and you can change every label.

Stefano.

Maxou51
    Participant

Thank you Stefano, I’ve finally found it, I didn’t think to check the three buttons on the top, thought it was made to create something else. Thank you again for your great plugin, the best newsletter plugin i’ve tried so far.

best regards 🙂

Max

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.