I think I posted this issue some months ago, but don’t think I ever got an answer. I was looking for the original post, but can’t find it either. So I will try again.
I’m still running the free version of the plugin and it was working very good. But then after an update my plugin was deactivated and can’t be activated again.
I have completly removed the plugin, except the plugin data in the database, and reinstalled but that didn’t solve anything. I ran all updates and tested many times, but still not possible to activate again. Current installed version is 7.9.4
I was thinking of getting a licensed version with more options, but then I first need a solution for this problem.