Home Forums Newsletter Plugin Support Forum Autoresponder editor window too tiny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Martin Vlach
    Participant

Hello, I am creating series of emails in Autoresponder and I found that the editor window is too tiny, so it displays vertical scrollbar on the bottom and when typing text, the window jumps left/right which is not good. There is plenty of free space to the roght of the sditor window so there is no need to be it this way. Can you change it, please?
    Thanks and have a nice day!
    Autoresponder editor window

Stefano
    Keymaster

Hi, the editor width is studied to fit the email clients, so you should not create message larger than that space (probably it is an image forcing a wider space). On bottom right of the editor you can drag with the mouse to enlarge it.

Anyway I’ll look at that editor configuration.

Stefano.

Martin Vlach
    Participant

Hello Stefano,
    thanks for ypur reply. But it is not due to a wide image, it is also not about the width of email clients. It is about displaying in the editor window of Newsletter plugin. The line width is wider than the window allows to display so it starts scrolling horizontally when I type the first line of text.
    I have Microsoft Surface Laptop 2 (if it plays some role). And I can see tons of free space to the right ot the editor window but there in no way to use it because even the window resizer allows vertical resizing only.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.